Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Orlando, Pershing Oaks Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
Our pets are like our children - we feed, nurture, and lavish attention to them. Our highly qualified kennel attendants do the same when you can't be there. We provide tender loving care and supervised outdoor playtime to keep them happy and active. Your pet may also enjoy a "day at the spa" with a bath, ear cleaning and pedicure while here. At your request, your pet can also be examined by one of our doctors for any concerns you may have.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, Canine flu, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (407) 282-8878 or email POAH@yourvetdoc.com prior to their stay.